It’s OUR Time: Influencing and Creating Change Today!
The poster at the left has a graphic of a watch with symbols for various disabilities (signing hands, wheelchair, person who is blind with a cane, puzzle icon for Autism, cane for someone with physical disability), as well as the words “change” and “advocacy” on the hands of the watch face.
Friday, October 25, 2013 ~ 9 am - 5 pm
Marriott Tulsa Southern Hills,
It’s time to make some change! This year’s Youth Conference will focus on making real change in communities across the nation.
- Learn how to use your voice and influence others
- Learn how to make an impact by being involved in the disability community
- Take away many tools to advocate in your own state
- Discover new allies in creating change step-by-step
- Get to know other youth with disabilities from across the nation!
To register, visit www.april-rural.org!
The APRIL logo is at the bottom.