IL Skills Training in a Click
March 19th, 2020 1-2:30 Mountain
Join APRIL and the RTC: Rural for this free webinar to learn about the new Healthy Community Living Program available to your IL organization
- The Healthy Community Living Program includes two IL skills training curricula, Community Living Skills and Living Well in the Community; each with its own facilitator training for implementing. A bonus training, Facilitating Groups, is also included and can be useful for any staff facilitating group work at your organization, not only these programs.
- For $500 a year, your organization receives a license to access these new online curricula, trainings, and additional technical assistance for implementation. Reduced licensing fees are considered for those organizations who demonstrate need.
- Come join us to learn how these online curriculums work, get a taste of one of the modules from Community Living Skills, and begin to envision how these tools will help your organization shine!
- Brainstorm how these programs may be useful outreach tools or benefit your current consumer base
- Hear from partner CILs who have used the curriculums in the test phase about their experiences using the new HCL program
Please register for this free webinar using the following link:
© 2020 RTC: Rural. This project is supported by grant #90DP0073 from the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research within the Administration on Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The contents and opinions expressed reflect those of the author(s), are not necessarily those of the funding agency, and should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.