FTA Section 5310 Grant Recipients
We want to hear your thoughts!
Please provide your feedback during the upcoming Federal Transit Administration Online Dialogue on Section 5310 Performance Measures
March 31 – April 18, 2014
Participate to discuss:
• What performance measures reflect the benefits of the Section 5310 program
• Top ways Section 5310 funding can be used to meet transportation needs
• The extent to which your agency will be able to collect data
• FTA is considering combining the reporting requirements of Section 5335(c) into a single requirement for recipients of
Section 5310. The method will utilize the National Transit Database (NTD) system for recipients of Section 5310, Section 5311, or Section 5307 to report on behalf of their subrecipients.
Share your thoughts on specific questions, post your own questions, vote on ideas, and see and react to topics on the table using and online platform that you can access anytime during the dialogue.
Who’s encouraged to participate?
Section 5310 grant recipients and sub-grantees, Section 5310 service providers, national non-profit and community organizations, state and local agency officials and staff, advocates, and anyone with an interest in transportation service for people with disabilities and older adults.
Why should you participate? Because your opinion matters!
• FTA will use the information to make decisions about future investment and policies related to Section 5310 providers.
• Performance measurement data can be used as an improvement tool within your own organization and in outreach and communication with key stakeholders.
Register and plan to participate March 31-April 18. FTA’s Section 5310 online dialogue is hosted by Easter Seals Project ACTION. ESPA staff will be available to answer questions you have regarding registration or accessing the dialogue.
For information or questions: Email: