JOB OPENING - Information and Referral Coordinator
Part-time permanent position: M-F 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Permalink to We're Hiring
Living independently with a disability is a plus.
SUMMARY: Listen to and converse with people who contact NWGA CIL in order to provide them with information and referral services; determine whether they have goals and want our other services and refer them to staff; document in CIL Suite database; know available community resources and maintain databases of resources; assist with follow-up surveys; provide support to staff; oversee programs as assigned, and promote the center.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a field of study relevant to the provision of Independent Living Services and/or one to two years of experience in the direct delivery of human services. Personal experience living independently with a disability may be substituted for certain educational or work requirements.
• Excellent people, listening, organizational, computer, and oral/written communications skills
• Facility with Word, Excel and quickly learning and using new software
• Dependability and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to complete reports/documentation in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to travel
• Fluency (reading, writing and speaking) English/Spanish is a plus
• Knowledge of American Sign Language is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free/Smoke Free Workplace