Membership Levels and Structure
Why would I Join APRIL?
- Join together with over 250 CILs, SILCs, other organizations and individuals who share your rural independent living concerns.
- Gain opportunities to learn about and shape how Independent Living effects Rural America.
- Participate with your colleagues at the annual National Conference on Rural Independent Living held at different locations every year.
- Receive discounts on: Registrations for our Annual Conference, Registrations for our Youth Talk webinar series.
- Access our free Peer to Peer Mentoring opportunities, free IL Conversation webinar series, and other free teleconferences as they are made available.
- Have access to information, resources (free or at discounted rates), and contracts from our partners at the top research and training centers on independent living and rural issues: Univ. of Montana’s RTC: Rural, Rural Institute on Disabilities; Univ. of Kansas: RTC on Full Participation in Independent Living, Independent Living Research Utilization’s: IL Net; World Institute on Disability, RRTC on Independent Living Management.
- Eligible to join our advocacy committee, transportation committee, Future Track committee, youth steering committee, or youth advocacy committee.
- Access to action alerts/ list serv which give you priority access to information such as grant and contract opportunities, mentoring and training opportunities, our free IL conversation series and other upcoming events, news, job openings, and important advocacy updates…
- Access to our information dissimenation portals to get out your events, job openings, and other important announcements to our other members.
- Membership cards for individual members and certificates for organization members or an optional organizational plaque (at cost)